[AT] Re[2]: [Farmall] running a Farmall H on ethanol

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Sep 5 11:01:39 PDT 2005

I can't find the website you're referring to, Charlie, but there
shouldn't be that much difference in the ethanol and gasoline figures.
If the gasoline figures are right, then the ethanol figures should be
15.3 city and 19.2 hwy.  Take a look at:
http://www.ethanolrfa.org/factfic_enperf.html.

As with all things off of the Internet, all the information that you see
has to be treated with a healthy amount of skepticism.

Larry