OT - [AT] Gasoline $ another view

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Fri Sep 2 18:25:24 PDT 2005

Leroy,

I've heard you can run a diesel car on anything from vegetable oil to
kerosene, but I stick with regular diesel. The VWs diesels can get
around 50MPG. The new, higher compression engine they introduced in
2004/2005 has slightly better performnce than the prior engine bug gets
closer to 45MPG range.

I was fortunate in that I bought granpa's old place so I have some acres
to play with the tractors on and I got a good price....

Rob