[AT] Gasoline $

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Thu Sep 1 08:22:12 PDT 2005

Mike,

Thanks for pointing out what you did.  You are right ... the barrel size in
gallons is 42 not 33.  I don't know what I was thinking last night.  And, of
course, my observation that a gallon of crude is approaching two dollars is
wrong as it should have been more like a dollar and a half.  But I think the
point is still valid and that is if crude prices go up wildly then we've got
to expect that pump prices will do the same.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington