[AJD] Unusual looking Model L

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 11:13:29 PDT 2005

JR -

     I think that's pretty poor to poo poo a story in
a local paper about a piece of history returning to
the area,  with the story being told be family members
about the actions of another family member.

     I don't know enough about the background behind
the design of that tractor to know the truth,  but I
wonder who would twist the truth more?  The
manufacturer of the machine,  or the guy that designed
or helped design it..  Sound like the correct police
to me...

    Or perhaps I am just oversensitive given my highly
agitatable state...

                Chris

wrote:http://www.southbendtribune.com/stories/2005/09/09/local.20050909-sbt-MICH-B1-Homecoming_parade_of.sto