[AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Sep 10 19:27:54 PDT 2005

No, not harvesting granola although I was eating granola bars in the combine
cab while harvesting yesterday. Much better tasting than the tiny black
canola seeds pouring into the combine hopper.
Speaking of combines I heard a fellow say the other day that his newest JD
combine burns 15 gallons per hour of diesel fuel. Rather amazing but
hopefully it's bushels per hour will match that fuel consumption. The last
diesel fuel I bought a month ago was $3.36 per cdn gallon and I know it has
gone up some since then.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/