[AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Sep 10 15:13:51 PDT 2005

On 10 Sep 2005 at 15:26, Roger Welsch wrote:

> Scared me half to death!  I first read this as "Harvesting granola....."  I
> came back from Thule a couple years back with a starter packet of popsicle
> seeds and I thought maybe you were outflanking me.

	There was a brief fad around here some years back where folks were putting some Cheerios
in a little plastic bag with a label of "donut seeds".   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA