[AJD] trailers, where to buy (WA)

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Fri Sep 9 12:01:46 PDT 2005

Kreig,
Based on experience hauling old tractors around the country and local stuff
to shows and events and treasure hunts here and there, I have found the
following to be the working minimum if you want to haul two medium sized
tractors.

20 ft. deck over trailer
absolutely nothing less than 10k GVWR
preferably a gooseneck if the budget allows.
8 lug drums/wheels with brakes on every wheel
a good electric winch for loading/unloading
As far a manufacturers or sales, there are as many favorite brands out
there as there are favorite brands of pickups. Shop around and do
comparisons on the various makes.

bobcurrie