[AT] Re:ethonal

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 20:21:29 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/6/2005 11:03:10 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460

HEY  WALT...    NO  indy car  uses   Gasoline... and have not for several
years!  they use  Methonal   or  Ethonal...

I had a chevy LUV in  1979 -1983    I  kept   meticulous records on it...
every  tank  type of fuel  and  the additives...    when I put in  this"miricle
"   additive I was told would get me  4% increase  I was able to   show the
man  it only gave me a 2%  and his company refunded my money  with my figures...
  with that back ground I can say   that  when  WE could get  E10 fuels   I
was getting  6%  increase .

could  the   figures  quoted form that  GM  test  be from  an E85 test..
(that would make the figures jive  with  what  I have read in other places from
your quote)