[AT] Shops to cost more.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Sep 3 18:32:45 PDT 2005

	A good neighbor is wanting to put up another pole barn so he can take more of the one he
has as shop and had been dragging his feet. His father who works for Menards (a home
center chain) called him yesterday and told him that if he was going to do it this year
that he better get his package ordered since word had come through that prices on those
packages were going to go up substantially very soon...
	I would be really surprised if they didn't. Maybe lumber prices will go up enough that I
can trade some of my less valuable trees for some sawing. We can probably about forget
about using plywood for a year...   :-(
	There is supposedly a world wide shortage of concrete powder, Katrina will not help
that.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA