[AT] Todays gas price change.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Sep 3 18:08:34 PDT 2005

	Shelbyville Indiana Wally World station changed from $3.09 to $2.99 today...
	 I have mowed for two days on some of the $3.09 gas. If anybody had told me a few years
ago that I would use $25.00 worth of gas just to mow my grass I would have said that they
were nuts...   :-)
	Actually it is worse than that. The $25.00 of gas that Diana picked up will not finish
the job since we have had so much rain all summer and then missed a mowing and a half
while getting ready and staying at Portland. Some of it that got missed last week too
was 12" to 18' tall. I wish the hay lots would grow as fast as the yards.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA