[AT] Gasoline another another view

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Sep 1 20:51:52 PDT 2005

We have not built a new refinery here in the U.S.A. in about 25 years mainly
due to the EPA regulations and permit process. This has caused it to be
un-profitable for oil companies to build any refineries in the U.S.A. and
until they can see where a profit can be made there will be no new
refineries built. We certainly don't need government grants to build
them-who do you think pays for those grants?
Mark Greer