[Farmall] Sediment Bulbs

Justin Weber jtweber at smig.net
Thu Sep 1 20:18:36 PDT 2005

If it is the later style that screws into the main fuel tank, and has an
inlet from the starter tank & outlet to the carb, save yourself alot of
trouble & go buy a new one from CIH (still Available).   If it is the early
style that screws into the starting tank, with an inlet from the main fuel
tank & outlet that goes thru the front fuel tank support, I have one or 2
NOS ones available...