[AJD] Ryan Stephens

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Sep 1 05:47:02 PDT 2005

Ron was a super guy and I was saddened when I heard he had passed away
I'm glad Ryan can continue selling the parts Ron had and hope he is doing well and recovering
from his recent bouts with illness
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Aug 31 21:17 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: