[AT] INformation on a Sandow Engine A small up right.

SanDoe.Equipment SanDoe.Equipment at dol.net
Sun Oct 23 09:25:43 PDT 2005

I just with in the last month got a small up right Engine.
The only information I can find on this engine is the seial
number,can any one tell me any thing more like the HP,of
this engine. I know that it is a 2cycle engine of the marine
type. but do not have any other information on it. I am
going to restore this engine this winter. And would like to
know as much as I can about it. I also know what it was made
by the Detroit Motor Car Company, of Detroit Michigan. Hope
some one out there can help me with some info on this
engine. I can tell you that yes it does run. It as not
running when I got it. But it do run now. Looks to have been
painted a hunter green. Thank You all for any help you mite
give me on this one.
  Paul A. SanDoe
SanDoe.Equipment at dol.net