[Steam-engine] email from state boiler and now Big Sky OT

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Oct 23 08:41:53 PDT 2005

Actually he was making sure that no REALLY GOOD iron was leaving the
state...we pay them good money to do that <vbg>  Well Montana now has a
speed limit...open container law..GAWD, what's next??

yea..that's I-90 ....southern east/west corridor.

Take Care, Eric
RickinMt.

  We then headed up to I-80 I think that heads east and west.  Maybe it was
I-90 been a while ago.  A few miles after getting into MT a state trooper
pulled in behide me about three car lenghts back and drove right there till
I got to the other border pulled off turned around and headed back the
direction that we came from.  It was weird he was back there for hours.
What I am leaving out of the story is that this truck was loaded down with
everyting you could imagine.  Windows tied to the side four rolls of carpet
up on top a motercycle several big trunk tool boxes.  I think the reason he
was following me so intently was that he was gona make sure I didn't drop
any of that crap off in his state.