[Steam-engine] email from state boiler and now Big Sky OT

Eric Applegate eric at glassactonline.com
Sun Oct 23 07:23:20 PDT 2005

My one expirence upi there was one the way back from a trip to CA.  We (My oldest son then 2 years old) flew out bought a truck and drove it back.  On my way back I delivered a air compresser to northern CO.  We then headed up to I-80 I think that heads east and west.  Maybe it was I-90 been a while ago.  A few miles after getting into MT a state trooper pulled in behide me about three car lenghts back and drove right there till I got to the other border pulled off turned around and headed back the direction that we came from.  It was weird he was back there for hours.  What I am leaving out of the story is that this truck was loaded down with everyting you could imagine.  Windows tied to the side four rolls of carpet up on top a motercycle several big trunk tool boxes.  I think the reason he was following me so intently was that he was gona make sure I didn't drop any of that crap off in his state.

Eric and the Beverly Hill Billys