[AT] Radiant heat

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Sat Oct 22 16:09:43 PDT 2005

Mattias , its like bubble wrap for packaging .  Except that it is a double
layer with a reflective coating kinda like alum foil on one side and white
on the other . Cost wise it is about a quarter the cost of foam .  We just
put it in this summer so this winter will tell if it is any good.
  Richard , I closed off the return line and cracked the bleader valve and
let it run , opening one manifold valve at a time . It seemed to work that
way , but if I open all four at once and then open the return valve it stops
. I have a larger three speed pump that I'll probably try tomorrow .  Gotta
get it working , the addition included a bathroom so you dont have to keep
running into the house .   Ivan