[AT] Radiant heat

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Sat Oct 22 01:01:21 PDT 2005

They don't compress, there are different kinds with varying strength. You cant put a pointy object one a board but if you spread the weight you could easily driver your tractor over without compressing it. The thickness only sets how much you can compress it it don't make it compress or not. If you have a two inch board it either compress or not so if you use two two inch boards they compress or not and if one compress 1/8" then two would compress at most 1/4" probably less. ??? If I had more time it might have been a lot more clearifying.

Ivan whats "double bubble"?

Mattias