[AJD] Missing page in Parts Catalog

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Oct 18 21:34:10 PDT 2005

I need some help relative to some missing pages in the JD 8, 8W, 9, 9W Parts
Catalog PC-817 (1-64).  Either this catalog's pages are numbered very oddly
or I am missing some pages. Page numbers not present:

15-1... there is a 15-2
35-1... there is a 35-2
40-1... there is a 40-2
45-1... there is a 45-2

These are the obviously missing page numbers. There may be more. Very odd
numbering. If any one out there has one of these Parts Catalogs, would you
please check for me to see if your manual has the same goofy page numbering
scheme or if you have the missing page numbers I'd appreciate copies of the
missing pages. Thanks in advance.

PS: I have been on a mission since July to find my brother in Iowa an
original Operators Manual for a 9W Mower which shows the hookup to a 3010.
Well I finally found one on eBay last week and it arrived today and I was
getting ready to ship it and a copy of my original Parts Catalog for the 9W
and discovered this odd page numbering scheme in the PC. Very strange.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com