[AT] Tractor

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Oct 17 16:58:37 PDT 2005

Thanks Phil and Gary i will see if there is any adjustment left then go
from there. This unit had a new motor put in just before i purchased it i
hoped they put in a new clutch. But as some case tractors have a wet clutch
was not sure about this one. I have scored all the manuals but the main
tractor on e bay.
R Fink