[Steam-engine] The Wachs came back to life, today

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Oct 16 09:56:26 PDT 2005

Terry, that is one nice looking display area..and even some nicer iron.

  Yes, I would appreciate any pictures of the Wachs..especially of the gov.
and how it's mounted/driven and such.

  Wachs did make a mechanical gear driven gov..now that would be a find.

 If you like, and when I get my new scanner, I could send you all the info
that I've got on Wach's.

 Sincerely
RickinMt.
Richard _Strobel7 at msn.com   ..delete the space