[Steam-engine] The Wachs came back to life, today

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sun Oct 16 08:09:11 PDT 2005

Richard, You can go to our clubs web site, www.thresheree.org Then go to main attactions, scroll
down to Muesum of Ag and Industry  and there is a picture of a Wachs engine there. I can take some
moer and send them to you. The one we have came from a canning factory and was given to Wisc State
Historical Society who gave it to us. When you look at the photo you can see it is smaller than
your engine. It must have had a rough life as the base was cracked and welded at some point.I will
stop out during the wek and take some more photos of it and send them to you.
Terry