[Steam-engine] Buckeye Progress

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Oct 14 13:22:04 PDT 2005

Rick, I will send you something over the weekend.I have to dig out the photos. There is a good
photo of it on our clubs web site. I have others. Do you want something in print also to add to
your article. I have one started that you asked about when I stopped to see you in late June. The
web site is www.thresheree.org
Go to displays or exhibits. you will see a section on the Museum of Industry and Ag.