[Steam-engine] Buckeye Progress

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 14 07:02:51 PDT 2005

Terry,

If you can send me a good pic of the engine in its current state within the
next day or two I'll send it along to ISSES for the next Bulletin.  Do you
know that cylinder size and stroke yet?   When was the engine removed from
Milwaukee?  What is the official name of your group?

I have a partial news article about these engines but need a few more
tidbits of info. to complete it.

Thanks

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark