[Steam-engine] sand blasting a boiler

Eric Applegate eric at glassactonline.com
Wed Oct 12 11:28:41 PDT 2005

Well Good sir,
I see no harm done.  I hope you do not get the impresion that I think this not a serious hobby or more truthfully a life style for many of us.  There are those of us that do NEED more urging to take there role more serious as I have witnessed some that think they can fire a boiler with to little knowlege to little water to much sand or whatever.  While we work on that problem life is still to important to take seriously and I will do my best to give you a better heads up when I think I and being funny.  :-)

Best to You
Eric