[AT] OT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Oct 11 10:41:20 PDT 2005

That is one of the nice things in Crap Cleaner that works well. It will
clean out lots of crap BUT you can set it to leave behind any cookies or
files you like by putting them on the ignore list. I keep ones for parts
stores and web sites that require id's for posting (IH Cub Cadet forum
is one).

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Steve Williams