[AT] OT

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Oct 11 09:06:24 PDT 2005

On 11 Oct 2005 at 10:12, Larry D. Goss wrote:

> The only cookies I save are the ones that let me in to the
> websites where I buy things on a regular basis or where
> information that is stored there is needed because of
record
> keeping that the host is required to keep.  One such site
is
> for the Bureau of Land Management. I look up land patent
> information as a part of genealogical research on a
regular
> basis and their site requires your five-digit ZIP code
for
> access.  I leave that cookie alone simply because I like
> being able to by-pass that screen when I return.  There
are
> cookies for other sites where I have user names and
> passwords set up for automatic access. Those include some
of
> the tractor lists that I'm on, so I leave those alone
also
> because I don't want to have to type that information
every
> time I visit.
>
> Larry

	I use "Crap Cleaner" and it allows you to set which ones
you want to keep. I never give it a thought any more. I
just run it about once a week which sometimes takes as long
as 3 seconds.

--
"farmer"
Hewick Midwest

The master in the art of living makes little distinction
between his
work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and
his body,
his information and his recreation, his love and his
religion. He
hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision
of
excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide
whether he
is working or playing. To him he's always doing both.
 ~ James A. Michener, attributed

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net