[Farmall] super c

Red Mist heavy_varmint at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 11:34:00 PDT 2005

I am planning to farm a small strip of my property
that is about 100 ft wide by 1000 ft long. I want to
plant some large gardens maybe 50 ft by 100 ft some
corn some potato etc. My neighbor has also offered me
some planting room in an unused adjacent hayfield.
My friend had a cub he tried using on a similar plot
but it was too much for it. I have been told that a
super c would be perfect in this role but that the H
would maybe be too much. I would like to know if the c
would fit in my garage because I dont think the H will
fit. If anyone has some input I would appreciate
the feedback.

Matt