[AJD] Wico mag spec question

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Oct 10 14:33:47 PDT 2005

I seldom see a JD Wico mag with a grounding button.  Except the spec 909's
that go on the model L/LA, it seems like they all have a kill switch.

Seems like this would have been a real convenience.  And sometimes, maybe
only on the Wico X, I actually do see a kill button on the mag.

Was this part of the spec (477 and 1042, I think) or did the spec stop with
the physical mounting specifications?

I built up a Wico C a while back using the case from a different application
and am running it on my 41 B.  I sure like the kill button on the mag, but
it's not ORIGINAL.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.