[Steam-engine] Sturtevant engine/New guy's sugestion

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Oct 5 18:55:38 PDT 2005

Eric,

I can scan your ISSES article and send it to you.  I have that issue sitting
right here on my desk.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark