[Steam-engine] New guy's sugestion

Eric Applegate eric at glassactonline.com
Wed Oct 5 14:09:26 PDT 2005

Hey Jim did I read that right and you have a horizonal Sturtevant?  I have one with a real short fat flywheel and it sets up on a tall base so you don't need the wheel pit.  Nice engine not to fancy but I realy like the double "S" spoke flywheel.  I have seen several verticals but no horizontals.  Glad there is another one around.

Eric