[Steam-engine] New guy's sugestion

Eric Applegate eric at glassactonline.com
Tue Oct 4 09:22:14 PDT 2005

When I subscribed I wondered if I had done it right because nothing happened so I am glad to see that there are people here and it did work the way it is supose to.  Anyway maybe there are more new people here than just me and we don't know what y'all are working on.  Maybe some of you could let us know.  I have a few bigger stationary engines and have finally moved them home.  All done except for a could of feed water pumps.  That was a big enough job for this year.  Maybe next spring we can start digging foundations.  That ought to be a big enough job for next year.

Eric