[AJD] Re: (AJD] Early Styled B Front Wheel Bearing

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Tue Oct 4 01:41:56 PDT 2005

Ron, Don, Tom & Lou -

Thanks for your advice & recommendations.  Since I can't measure the wear I'll
replace all the cups & cones w/rollers.  Luckly in this instance Deere appears to still
stock all the parts and within my financial reach.

Bob -  jdparts.com provides the following info:

B102R		$1.90	Hubcap Gasket
JD7259	$9.99	Outer Cup (race)
JD7209	$11.99	Outer Cone w/Rollers (bearing)
B90R		$4.50	Inner Felt Washer (2 req'd per wheel)
JD7266	$6.99	Inner Cup (race)
JD7222	$14.50	Inner Cone w/Rollers (bearing)

Looks to be $108.74 for the whole shootin' match.

Thanks again to all who took the time to help.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas