[AJD] R & R advice on brakes for a 2010RU

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Mon Oct 3 09:33:21 PDT 2005

David,

You shouldn't have to remove the wheels.  The brakes are a self contained
unit.  If you follow the rods from the brake pedals to the brake housing,
you should be able to see where they are at.  They should be in front of the
rear axle housing, but they are actually part of the whole final drive
housing.  They are a disc brake unit. You might want to consider replacing
the oil seal that is in there also.

Lou