[AJD] R & R advice on brakes for a 2010RU

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Oct 1 04:29:23 PDT 2005

The brakes on my 2010RU are completely shot and I'm beginning to gather
information on relining them (since everything else seems to be "nonstandard" on
this model I am prepared for the worst - I think).  At this point I am not sure
if I'm up to doing the job myself so I thought I would ask the group for
suggestions.  I haven't done any information gathering (reading the manuals or
such) so I have no idea at all what may be involved here.  My mechanical skills
are pretty good but I don't have and good way to deal with removal and
reinstallation of wheels so that may pose a problem.  Any words of wisdom?

David
NW NC