[AJD] Late A Roll-o-matic Hubs vs. Tricycle Hubs

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Mon Oct 3 06:32:59 PDT 2005

Brandon -

Thanks for the assist.  Strange they didn't include the tricycle front wheel with all the
other front wheel configurations.  When I finished going through all the other wheel
configs, through the steering & pedestal, and wheels scrapers & tools I figured it
was done with front wheels.  Should have gone several more pages.  Thanks again
for the help.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas