[AJD] Late A Roll-o-matic Hubs vs. Tricycle Hubs

Brandon Knapp lneuwirth at eriecoast.com
Mon Oct 3 01:12:41 PDT 2005

Page 91 has the part numbers for the normal (non Roll-A-Matic) spindle front
end.

Page 96 has the front wheel listed with hub, bearings, etc.

It took me a couple times to find the front wheel listing!!

If I'm reading it right, your bearing numbers are:
Cup: JD7259R
Cone with rollers: JD7209R

Brandon