[AJD] (AJD] Early Styled B Front Wheel Bearing

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Mon Oct 3 08:06:32 PDT 2005

As I remember packing these old wheel bearings, they were in three parts.
Inner race, outer race and bearing.  One would clean all the parts, inspect
the inner and outer race to make sure these were good, no nicks/damage.
Inspect the roller bearing and case.  The balls should all be free from any
nicks/damage and the case should hold each ball in place.  It seemed like
the case was one of the first things to go.  It's amazing how well the wheel
bearing grease will hold everything in place.

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Az