[AJD] Late A Roll-o-matic Hubs vs. Tricycle Hubs

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Sun Oct 2 16:06:27 PDT 2005

When I traded out the tricycle front to a ROM on my '48 B, I tried to use
the existing hubs. They worked, but set the wheels quite a ways apart, thus
making it hard to steer. Got the ROM hubs and put the wheels closer together
and made life a lot easier. The regular hubs will probably work, it just
depends on what you are wanting to do with the tractor and if the wide set
front wheels is something that you can live with.