[AJD] Late A Roll-o-matic Hubs vs. Tricycle Hubs

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 14:54:52 PDT 2005

    I have a roll-o-matic front end that I am planning
on putting on my 1948 A that has a straight tricycle
front.   I am wondering of the hubs from that tricycle
front end will fit onto the roll-o-matic??

     After studying the parts book,  I can only
conclude maybe..  It shows different part numbers for
the different hubs,  and different bearing numbers....
 But then in the front wheel equipment page it shows a
hub that is not specific to the ROM or Tricycle
front..

       So has anyone made the swap before?  I guess I
am going to have to look into some part numbers..

                Chris