[AJD] B2113R Generator Bracket

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Nov 25 23:07:11 PST 2005

Chris:

I was wondering the same thing. My theories include: I just wonder if there
is a shortage of these due to the left mounting hole getting broken off the
casting. I have seen a few of these that were broken or had been welded.
Secondly they were only used on B's from 1945 to when JD switched to the
pressed steel frame in mid 47. That is just over 30,000 B's if they didn't
skip any serial numbers.

I'm curious also what others will have to say on this.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com