[AJD] B2113R Generator Bracket

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 22:22:00 PST 2005

 What's the deal with the B2113R generator bracket?  I
have been watching them on Ebay and the seem to be
bringing a handsome price..  I stopped bidding at $50
on one, there is another with a starting price of $99,
 and I have seen the advertised as 'rare' as well..
The should be on all A's and B's with the angle frame
that were equipped with a generator right?  I would
think that than would mean there are a bunch of them
out there.  Fortunately I discovered that I alread
have one attached to a generator in the garage...

                        Chris