[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.(long)

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Wed Nov 30 10:50:34 PST 2005

Hmmmmm,,,interesting that you would remember that Mikey Boy. Truth of the
matter is, I do, and around home here I've never had a problem. On one of
my THT's around the country, somebody lifted, not only the 5 gallons of
diesel, but kept my container. So now, on a THT  outa state, the container
is still there, still full of diesel, but perhaps a little additive in the
fuel that may teach a lesson to those who don't want to pay their own way.