[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.(long)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 29 07:04:30 PST 2005

I suspect that your missing fuel isn't the only story we will be hearing
  about. Gasoline (petrol) as dropped back to a little over $2/gallon
around here, but road diesel is still up at around $2.75/gal. That makes
stealing 20+ gallons a worthwhile effort for some thieves. I feel sorry
if someone steals the diesel fuel out of my 560 - they will likely get
half water for their efforts. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire
kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel, theology professor (1907-1972)