[Farmall] Posting Request

Anthony Flint tony at flintservices.com
Mon Nov 28 10:00:54 PST 2005

Hello all!

I hope this message is received in the spirit in which it is intended, which
is to improve the list archives, readability, etc.

In searching the archives, a good deal of the results for a particular
search word often have nothing to do with what's being searched for.  This
is mainly because topic subjects stray quite a bit.  What started out as a
request for some hard-to-find part leads into a discussion on the weather in
some part of the country or similar :-)

Also, there is no need to quote every reply.  I've seen messages where there
were four, five, six messages quoted simply because it was a reply to a
reply to a reply to a reply and so on.  For those of us on the digest
version especially, it makes for some difficult reading at times!

Again, please accept this as a humble request from a thankful recipient of
the vast knowledge this list represents.

Tony Flint