[AJD] Pre-Screener entertainment

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 27 17:55:14 PST 2005

$300 gas caps and $255 Pre-Screeners on eBay provide me some entertainment.
Those kinds of prices are totally out of my league. I know I bought a
Pre-Screener for $40 and thought it was too high priced but I wanted it at
the moment. And it too was in NOS condition. But it had the inside round
holes. I really believe the one that sold on eBay for $255 had the wrong
tractor applications listed. But....the box with the part number is pretty
good evidence. Unless JD changed the part w/o changing the part number???

My gut still tells me that the round holes came first and then the diamond
shaped. But don't have enough hard and solid evidence to prove it.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com