[AT] Some ads from the 11/26 Lancaster Farming

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 28 00:29:09 PST 2005

Dudley:

Sorry to jump in here but I happen to know of a company in KS that makes
power steering units for 8n's. I don't know if this is the same one or not.
I owned a Ford 861 at one time that desperately needed PS but rather than
spend the money I sold the tractor.

Jackson Power Steering

http://www.jacksonpowersteering.com/

Now Through The End Of November
Jackson Power Steering is lowering the price
of the following JPS units to

$995 each
with FREE SHIPPING!

That's a savings of more than 26.5%
off the regular price of $1260

8N Ford $995
Early 1000 Series Ford  $995
Jubliee Ford $995 1801 Industrial Ford $995
NAA Ford  $995 Super 55 Oliver $995
600 Series Ford $995 Torque Generators $400
800 Series Ford $995

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!