[AJD] John Deere AR

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 15:21:33 PST 2005

Well, my new project was delivered on Tuesday and the work has begun. All
the tires are flat and we had to drag it off of the trailer. I decided that
it would be easier to get into my shop with the rears off so that is what
we worked on first. We got them off but the hubs are still frozen to the
rims. Now that they are flat, soaking them with PB Blaster is a little more
efficient. Also have the covers off to allow access to the brake drums but
still not a lot of room to work on them. Here is a link to a photo album
with some pictures of the progress. Any suggestions will be gladly taken!

http://public.fotki.com/twilson17/1950_jd_ar/

Tommy Wilson
Ruston, LA
1950 IH H