[Farmall] Frappr?????

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 23 06:47:01 PST 2005

Roger,
This site is pretty neat.  I've added myself, and now that you know where we
are, stop over for a visit, and maybe later this year, you can see our newly
restored barn, which will be part of our farm's store, storage, old-breed
livestock petting zoo, and education & community center, not to mention a
place to store all that old antique farm equipment I farm with.  Thanks,
Troy Bogdan  www.pureearthorganic.com