[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 09:22:15 PST 2005

On Nov 22, 2005, at 10:20 AM, James Moran wrote:

>   Would there be any interest on the parts of some of you in
> posting actual addresses?  The reason I ask is that Google Earth
> affords one the opportunity to view "from outer space" virtually
> any spot on the earth.  The images are not "real time" (maybe 1.5-2
> years old) and the resolution varies (e.g., New York City is really
> clear, the North Pole...not so much). Anyway, it might be
> interesting to actually "see" where we live.  I am assuming that
> you folks are familiar with this Google service.  It is free and is
> really kind of fun.

Well here's one a little better than that even - I've created a
Farmall group at Frappr.com where we can all go and "put our pins in
the map".

http://www.frappr.com/farmall

Just click the "Add Yourself" link on the right side of the page to
put your pin in.

PS - feel free to send this link to other interested Farmall related
groups too.

Cheers

Roger